Here students can know the 10 best short term computer courses after class 10 which they can join after taking their CBSE class 10 board exams. These courses will help them utilize their free time in the best way, enhancing their aptitude and knowledge.
After the completion of CBSE class 10 board exams, the students will have almost two months of a leisure period before the declaration of result. This free time can be utilized by joining a short-term computer course which will add to your skill set and knowledge. Everyone knows that in the modern business world computers play a vital role. So having basic knowledge in computer applications will not only help to enhance your problem solving and critical thinking but also add to your aptitude which you may apply to a range of career options later in your life.
Studying short-term computer courses have many advantages. First, the course duration is less, making it possible to complete the course quickly before you re-join the school for the next session. Several computer institutes across India are offering such short duration courses online through a web portal. So, it would not be a tough task to find an online web portal through which you can opt short term courses. Acme Collins School is one of them to provide online computer courses with govt. approved certificate. this certificate course can be completed in a short span of time. So, student having their free time can convert into a busy time and with that, they will get some knowledge, which will be useful in the future study.
Generally, a short-term computer course lasts for a duration of 3 months which could be less or more depending upon the course structure involved and the teaching criteria employed in various institutes.
Example: – if you do a Basic Computer Courses after class 10. it is only 3 months but can be completed in 36 hours of online training and can generate certificate online through our web portal.
Want To apply for Basic Computer Course Certificate only
There is a simple process for applying for basic computer courses after class 10. Only you have to buy a course from our web portal which is Acme Collins School and then there would be held an online assessment. After completion of that assessment, you will be eligible to download your E-copy of the certificate. Later on, we will courier your certificate on your registered address.
Some important short-term computer courses after class 10 which students can join after the CBSE class 10 board exams are given below:
1. Certificate Computer Courses after class 10 in Graphics Designing:
- This course is suitable for those who are passionate and creative.
- This course usually covers topics like image enhancing and editing, sketching, logo designing, UI designing, software program editing like Adobe Photoshop, print technology, etc.
- The course generally lasts for 6 months. However, there are shorter courses too. For example, A 3-month duration certification course is also available.
2. Certificate Programme in MS Office or Basic Computer Courses after class 10
- Microsoft Office is a set of applications. It comprises a set of applications which have a diverse utilisation in every field, be it of education or business.
- Some of the most prominent applications, which form the part of MS Office are: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint.
- The course duration is generally of 3 months.
- This certification course can open the doors to various jobs which involve comuter work like front end office jobs.
3. Certificate Course in Web Designing
- This course deals with the creation and maintenance of websites, blogs, and E-commerce sites.
- We are living in the age of the internet, where everything is available at the pace of just one click. Therefore, more and more businesses are entering the world wide web in order to enhance their size and reach, which requires skilled web designers to create visually stunning and high performing websites.
- The web designing short term course includes the basics of web scripting and graphics and multimedia.
- It involves an introduction to internet & web, HTML, DHTML, JAVA Script, Flash Photoshop, CMS, Hosting and Servers. Short term course will help you gain new skills and you may start taking up freelancing gigs after completing the course.
- This certificate course in web designing generally lasts for 3-6 months.
- After the completion of a short-term course, one can work as a freelancer in the field. However, pursuing a long and detailed course will help to get jobs in good companies.
4. Certificate Course in Programming Language
- A computer programming language is a language used to write computer programs. To develop software, one must learn programming languages like Java, C++, PHP, SQL etc.
- A certificate course in programming language aims at teaching OOPs concepts, data types & operator, logical/looping, function and array, class and object, file handling operations, etc.
- The course duration is again of 3 to 6 months.
- A detailed version of this course can help to take up a software developer’s job in IT companies.
5. Certificate Course in SEO:
- The SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization which mainly deals with the techniques to boost the rank of a website and other web entities in the search engine results page. In order to enhance the reach of a website SEO professionals are hired.
- The course consists of e-books, PDF files, Audio, and video study material.
- A general SEO certification course lasts for 3-6 months.
- After completing a detailed course, one may take on lucrative jobs like SEO professional, Project Manager, SEO Consultant, Website Auditor.
- Introduction to Computer
- Application Software
- Internet Technology and Web Design
- IT Tools & Business Systems
- Financial Accounting Fundamentals
- Desktop Publishing
7. Certificate in Computer Application:
- Computer Fundamental,
- Internet: Its origin and Present Form,
- Basics Of Accounting and Tally,
- Web Designing,
- MS Office Applications,
- Graphics Designing Software Training,
- Introduction to Computer Languages- C, C++, C#, Visual Basic, etc.
- Office Management, File Organization, Staffing, and Office Coordination,
- English Conversation And Soft Skills
8. Certificate in Computer Hardware:
- Operating System
- Computer Hardware
- System Installation
- Advanced Topic
9. Basic Computer Hardware:
- Computer Fundamental
- Internet & All Software Installation
- Basics of Computer Hardware
- Diagnostic Tools
- Operating System Installation
10. Expert Computer Course (ECC)
- Understanding Computer Hardware, Software, and its maintenance
- Office Automation – Disposal of daily routine jobs using Office Automation Tools
- Exploring the wide world of the Internet and the latest technologies in online services and e-Gov applications
- Personality development with communication skills