Let’s Talk About B.com or Bachelor of Commerce Programme
We have many option of doing B.com or Bachelor of Commerce programme. We have no.of university which help you to get admission. You just have to be Eligible for admission.
A person with 10+2 qualification is eligible for admission. Non 10+2 candidates who have completed Bachelors Preparatory Programme (BPP) of the University are also eligible for admission.
This is an unique and innovative programme in many respects with the following features:
- Students without a formal qualification of 10+2 or its equivalent can also seek admission
- Student can study at his own pace and convenience over a period of 3 to 8 years.
- Student also gets basic knowledge in the core areas of Humanities, Social Sciences, Computers and Science & Technology as there are some compulsory foundation courses.
- As there is a minimum component of application-oriented courses, student is exposed to vocational/professional expertise.
- Students have the opportunity to develop skills in computers by selecting computer courses.
- Besides elective course in commerce there is flexibility to choose courses from a wide range of other disciplines.
- Teaching is done through an innovative multi-media.
- A student of another University can seek admission to this programme on the basis of credits obtained by him/her from that University. A student, thus admitted need not write IGNOU examination for such courses which are found equivalent to ours
To successfully complete the B.Com Programme, one has to earn 96 credits over a period of three to six years depending on one’s convenience.
B.Com. Programme has three major components:
1. Foundation Courses 2. Elective Courses 3. Application-Oriented Courses
A student is allowed to take courses worth 32 credits in each year. In the first year, a student has to take 16 credits in Foundation Courses and 16 credits in Elective Courses. In the second year one has to take 8 credits of Foundation Course and 24 credits of Elective Courses. In the third year one has to take 24 credits in Elective Courses and 8 credits in Application-oriented Courses. Alternatively, one can take 16 to 24 credits of Electives and 8 to 16 of Application-oriented courses.
The Foundation Courses also include a number of modern Indian languages and one has to choose any one from among them, totaling 4 credits.
Buy B Com Course – Buy Now