This stream for online Admission is now closed for Apr 2019 Examination as per the laid down eligibility citeria for Secondary & Sr. Secondary Levels. These Learners will be eligible to appear in Public Examination first time in Apr. 2019. Exam : In Apr. 2019
Supporting Documents required
The learner has to be ready with the Scanned copy/soft copy (jpg, jpeg files) of the given below documents which will be required to be uploaded while registering for the Admission to Secondary and Senior Secondary courses
- Recent Passport size color Photograph
- Signature (preferably in Black Ink)
- Valid identity proof (like Aadhaar Card or Passport or Ration card or etc.)
- Valid proof of Date of Birth (like Aadhaar Card with date of birth printed on it in the dd/mm/yyyy format, Birth Certificate etc.)
- A valid proof of Residence (like Aadhaar Card with complete address printed on it, valid Passport etc.).
- Address proof i.e. Aadhaar Card/Water Bill/Electricity Bill/Voter ID/Ration Card/Indian
- Passport/Statement of Operational Bank Account/Appointment Letter from the Employer on Printed Letter Head, if living in rented accommodation - copy of any proof of permanent address along with present Rented Agreement
- Class 8th marksheet (in case of secondary course) or class 10th marksheet (in case of senior secondary course)
- Social category/Caste certificate (in case the learner belongs to SC/ST/OBC social category).o Ex-serviceman certificate (in case he/she is an Ex-serviceman)
- Disability certificate (in case he/she is having any kind of disability)
Fail Mark sheet of previous Board, failing which Transfer of Credit (TOC) marks will not be
updated in NIOS result. If TOC Board marked with (*Other) is selected then the Result should be available on the Concerned Board Website or Learner has to submit result verification letter from Concerned Board as per NIOS norms
- Secondary: The minimum age to take admission in the Secondary Course is 14 years as on 31st January 2019 (born on or before 31/01/2005)
- A learner who has passed class VIII and has valid proof of attaining 14 years of age can apply for registration to the Secondary Course.
- A learner giving a self-certificate "I have studied enough to be able to pursue secondary course" is also eligible for admission to the Secondary Course.
- A learner who had studied at the secondary level can also seek admission in NIOS either to complete his course or to improve his performance.
- Sr. Secondary: The minimum age to take admission in the Senior Secondary Course is 15 years as on 31st January 2019 (born on or before 31/01/2004)
- In order to take admission in the Senior Secondary course, the learner must have passed the Secondary course from a recognised Board.
NIOS - Stream 1 Block 1- Admission for April 2019 Exam
- Brand: NIOS
- Product Code: NIOS-001
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: ₹2,135