Diploma in Plumbing Technician
The plumber is a mechanical repairing and installing a vocational course. The duration of the course is one year with two semesters of six months each. The course comprises some of the topics like installing or maintaining the heating system, repairing sanitation systems, fitting domestic appliances, installing air-conditioning units, fitting bathrooms, and emergency repairs.
Plumber Course Eligibility
The minimum educational qualification is 10th class and in case some of them are 10th class failed, they can also get admission.
Importance of the trade.
Fitter's hand tools
Types of files, Pipes
Description of Carpenter's hand tools
Mason hand tools
Descriptions of the plumber's tools and equipments
Composition of water
Hot gas welding, Electric heat welding
Description of water fittings
types of traps
- Buy course
- Receive login credentials to your registered Email
- Access study materials and video tutorials
- Complete an online assessment
- Receive a Diploma in soft copy on your dashboard.
- Original Diploma will be couriered at your registered address