Getting a certificate now becomes very easy. You just have to buy a course for the certification you are looking for and then complete an online exam of the course. Finally, you will get a certificate for the particular course you have chosen.
If you have not received your hard copy, You can raise a request here in order to get a hard copy - Click here
Follow these steps to buy the course:
- Register an account with us – Need help, Watch the video here
- Login to your account with your Email ID and Password that you have created at the time of registration. – Need help, Watch the video here
- Buy Course – Need help watch the video here
How to take an online exam?
After you have successfully bought the course, You will be enrolled in the course automatically and can access your course study material online (Generally, You will get online study material ) and if it is not available on your dashboard, then it will be couriered to your provided address within 7 working days, and as soon as you prepare for the exam, you are ready to take an online exam that is conducted through Recognition of prior learning (RPL).
Next, as you access your course. All you need to do is, finish the exam and get at least 50% marks in the exam in order to receive the course certificate or diploma.
Note:- If you get fail in the exam, Don't worry you have an unlimited attempt to pass the exam*.
Steps to get a certificate
- Download Certificate from the student dashboard
The Certificate will automatically generate as you finish the online exam and score the minimum passing percentage (which is 50%).
Note: - You can use this soft copy anywhere in the private or government sector until you receive the hard copy.
- The certificate will be couriered by the India Post within 7 working days to the student’s registered address.