Menu
Your Cart

Become an Instructor

become-an-instructor

Technology and computers have advanced greatly. Therefore, people are progressing with it too. It is a great improvement to see many people coming forward to gain knowledge about different computer courses depending on their interests and requirements.

We have always believed in imparting education and learning media to any and everyone who's willing to learn. We started with an aim to make individuals more aware of multiple computer certification courses to help them fetch better jobs and become more advanced.

 

Do you share the same aim?

Do you have a course in mind that you feel should be taught to people? Do you wish to share any course knowledge? If yes, here’s your platform!

You can create your own course on our platform and become an instructor. You don’t have to belong to a set category to be able to help other individuals learn better. It doesn’t matter which field of study you belong to or if you are already retired. You can reach out to us as we provide you the perfect platform for your course.

 

Great benefits in store for you

Acme Collins School has always been thoughtful about every individual associated with it in any manner. Therefore, we promise you a beneficial deal to you too.

One of the greatest benefits that you will seek is sharing the knowledge that you have with others who are interested in it. This way, you get a medium to reach out to a large number of students and share your learnings.

There are monetary benefits to it, too. You are free to create a course as you see fit and upload it on our platform. We will do all the promotional for your course to our audience. Whenever the course sells, we charge a nominal 30% of the amount earned from selling the course. The remaining 70% of the amount is yours. Therefore, it gives you the advantage of having an income source by creating a suitable course.

become-an-instructor

 

How to proceed with it?

The procedures involved in this activity are simple. All you have to do is join our platform and reach out to us. Get in touch with us, and we will guide you through the entire process.

It is time to get started! If you wish to become an instructor, start building a valuable course for the people so as to help them gain a better knowledge of your subject. Next, reach out so that we help you create your course on our platform. Lastly, relax and earn the majority of income through your course.

Here, fill out the form below in order to become an instructor or Teacher at Acme Collins School.

Click to open the form

We use cookies and other similar technologies to improve your browsing experience and the functionality of our site. Privacy Policy.