Master of Home Science is a popular postgraduate course, especially for art students. These master's degree programs include the study of physical sciences, biological science, and social science. The course comprehensively covers topics like environment-friendly, sustainable methods of food production. In this MA home Science course, the student gains knowledge about medicinal, ornamental plants, seaweed, and herbs. Aside from this, it also tells about the different quality of textile and food-related issues. The student also learns about some of the technical areas, including biometric, textile, and ecology. By taking this online degree course, the student understands the art of growing and cultivating plants properly.
Why should you get admission to the Master of Arts Home Science training program?
- If you learn about home science, you help people, and yourself make the lifestyle more sustainable.
- The student learns about the organic lifestyle as well, which includes producing fresh products.
- The student also understands the landscape, garden, research about horticultural plants, and their benefits during the course.
- You gain extensive information about various social and environmental aspects in detail and advanced level.
- After completing the course, students can go further for Ph.D. and be an assistant professor in college.
- The candidate can be a production manager, textile designer, food inspector, and floriculturist.
By the end of the course, you will have a complete understanding of this field, and you will be able to earn from Rs 5,00,000 to Rs 6,00,000 per annum.